Monday, May 22, 2017

Feather Blades Are In:

Earlier today, I paid my uncle a visit and I just happened to remember that bulk pack of Feather blades I got him which he has used quite a few of them. So he gave me a couple of packs of them. They're exceptional in the German 37 compared to the Perma-Sharps and was what the doctor ordered. My shave was effortless and irritation free earlier today. There was no tugging or pulling and unlike in the past, the first shave was actually comfortable:


Here's another combination that I've missed greatly. Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's Doc razor & a Feather blade is nothing short of Phenomenal:


^ I've gotten many of a good shaves with this combination here. I've also been looking at some larger straight razors as well. 5/8's are just not getting it done anymore which is why you've not seen my Steampunk wedge and Jr. Torrey razors anymore. They don't have the weight needed to go through my beard anymore despite being wicked if not evil sharp like my J.A. Henckles black diamond razor does. I just need to get some heavier razors.


I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...