Monday, May 15, 2017

Honor & The Doc:

Tonight's shave was extremely good and honorable. Good old Soap Commander delivers yet another stellar performance. Their Honor scent is a barbershop scent which to me smells like I paired Fine's American Blend and Phoenix Shaving's C.a.D.. This soap is somewhere between those 2 scents. And to finish off this shave, I went with the matching Aftershave balm:


The doc was great. Got another "ice rink" post shave feel in just 2.5 passes. Of course the doc also has a fresh blade in it so naturally it will be really good. It's looking good for the Feather blades. The only reason I don't use Feather blades now is because I don't like to get razor burn which I often do with those specific blades. I'll get over it eventually.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...