Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Kilted Tiki & The 42C:

Today's shave was pretty good. Tiki Bar and their Kilted Tiki scent was great. Kilted Tiki has some unique qualities. The first thing is that instead of lye water, Amanda Stott takes Scotch Whiskey and boils the alcohol off and uses that instead of the traditional lye water to make the soap. The second unique quality is the peat moss scent. Peat moss is used to smoke the grains in making Scotch. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with my usual aftershave splash:


The 42C was great. I didn't make but 2 passes which is socially acceptable. I've also got a mail call coming sometime this week. I'll check the tracking number here in a few minutes to see the rough estimate as to when it will be arriving.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...