Thursday, May 4, 2017

Mail Call!

Today's mail call is from Italian Barber and I couldn't be happier with it. Joey Rock has delivered yet again. Thanks Joe. One of the problems with having a tough beard is the fact that more often than not, more than 2 passes have to be made which causes me some serious skin problems. So I went to doing some research and found that this was my best option. So lets get started:


USPS Priority mail is slow compared to the 1st class mail which I often forget:


I love the packaging that RazoRock uses:


It an awesome razor. It's similar to the Merkur 37C but it's a lot longer than the 37C is which is a very good thing. That was one of the problems I had with the 37C:


Unlike the 37C, this is a 3 piece razor. The 2 piece design is why I don't I have the 37C anymore. The lock ring got jammed inside the handle and I couldn't get it out to save my life so I ended up tossing it. This 3 piece design eliminates this issue:


And just like any new DE safety razor I buy, it gets a bath as well:


I'm so glad I broke down and bought this razor and I really can't wait to use it which will be here in a few minutes after it gets done soaking and I put a blade in it. The price was $25 U.S. Dollars shipped which is very nice and budget friendly. I've missed owning a slant DE razor.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...