Thursday, May 18, 2017

Turkish Bath & The 42C:

Today's shave was nothing short of phenomenal. If you have not tried Jeeves of Hudson Street's soaps, shame on you. The ultra thick "yogurt like" lather and the slickness is off the page. I got their Turkish Bath scented soap which is a 1920's barbershop style scent with a top note of tobacco. And to finish off this shave and add a touch of sweetness to it, I went with Stirling Soap's barbershop scented aftershave splash:


The Merkur 1904 classic closed comb was extremely good if not perfect. I got another "ice rink" post shave feel in just 3 passes with zero irritation. In fact I didn't get any burn from the aftershave splash which is alcohol based. Wow what a shave.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...