Sunday, June 11, 2017

366 & The Slim:

Today's shave was extremely good. KShave Worx makes some great soaps and this 366 scented soap is no exception. The post shave feel of this cherry almond scented soap is awesome. Unfortunately it was a limited edition soap that celebrated their 1 year anniversary and is no longer available. But they have many more choices available which is a good thing:


The Slim was excellent. I now know which setting to begin with and when to turn the setting down. Today I started with it on setting #5 which did knock down the majority of my beard but not all of it. And I did crank it up to #9 for my neck area and then back down to #1 for the 3rd pass but that wasn't enough so I cranked it back up to #9 to do some touch ups. I figure maybe 1 or 2 more multi pass shaves and I'll have this razor dialed in. This razor is awesome and I love how flexible it is. All the way up to #9 for a heavy beard growth and/or tough beard then all the way down to 1 for extremely irritated and/or sensitive skin and beginners who are just getting started.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...