Tuesday, June 6, 2017

High Jump 47 & The Black Diamond:

Today's shave was excellent. Good old Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements has always delivered top shelf performance and their High Jump 47 is no exception. To my nose the scent is a light but masculine fresh citrus cologne type of scent which is fantastic. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with Aqua Velva's aftershave balm:


This black diamond was perfect. This has to be one of the sweetest edges I've ever put on a razor. I got another "ice rink" post shave feel in just 2.5 passes. It's not often I nail the edge with a new water stone the first time I hone on it but it's really sweet when you do.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...