Monday, June 19, 2017

Honor & The Black Diamond:

Today's shave was great. I was craving a Barbershop scented soap so I went with Soap Commander and their fabulous "Honor" scented soap which is somewhere between PAA's C.a.D. and Fine's American Blend. Think of pairing the 2 together. And to finish off the shave, I went with the matching aftershave balm which adds a touch of menthol to the post shave feel:


The black diamond was great. I went back to the Apache Strata & the Shoubandini and done some more refinement using some subtle "X" strokes and it worked extremely well. I ended up getting a squeaky clean post shave in just 2.5 passes which is about normal for me.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...