Sunday, June 4, 2017

Honor & The Gillette Slim:

Today's shave was phenomenal. It's also Sunday which means Soap Commander Sunday is in full effect. So after a nice hot and relaxing shower, I went with their "Honor" scent which is between Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's C.a.D and Fine's American Blend Barbershop scents. And I finished this shave off with the matching aftershave balm which adds a hint of menthol to the post shave feel:


Speaking of post shave feel, I have to do another blog post about the razor. This without a doubt the best shave I've ever gotten with a DE safety razor. I got as close as a cartridge gets only with no razor burn and no sensitivity either like you get with a cartridge. Wow what a shave. I can now see why people love the Vintage Gillette Slim razor.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...