Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Le Petit Chypre & The Doc:

Today's shave was great. Good old Barrister & Mann and their Le Petit Chypre soaps is one of my favorites. The scent is Oak Moss & Cyprus wood. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with the matching aftershave splash which is Witch Hazel based and adds a touch of menthol to the already incredible post shave feel:


The doc was great but I did have to switch out the blade for a fresh one after I finished. I got another "ice rink" post shave feel after 3 passes. 4 shaves ladies and gentlemen on 1 Feather blade. In the past, it was much less than that and they've definitely changed the stones they use to sharpen their blade with. They're no where near as harsh as they use to be.


I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...