Thursday, June 22, 2017

Pipe Smoke & The Slim:

This morning's shave was outstanding and very refreshing. I decided to go with Uncle Jon's Soap and his Pipe Smoke scented soap which has a phenomenal scent of premium pipe tobacco, vanilla and spices. And to add even more refreshment to this shave, I paired it with my usual "go to" aftershave splash, Aqua Velva classic ice blue :


The old Gillette Slim has delivered yet another "ice rink" post shave feel that's as close as one of Gillette's cartridges specifically the new Proshield carts. I first started with setting #6 and did my with the grain pass which took down most of my beard. Then I cranked it up to its maximum setting of #9 and did an against the grain pass. After that I turned it down to setting #2 and did and across the grain pass on my cheeks and a with the grain pass on my neck area. That pretty much finished my beard off and the best part was that I didn't get any burn from my aftershave splash.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...