Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Twig = Permanent Moustache Razor:

If you saw my video today, you saw some blood in my moustache area. Even with the Rockwell 6C, my moustache area is really hard to shave without getting cut. So I have decided to use the Twig Sculptor for each and every shave from here on out. I don't want to keep a moustache and as my friend Ace Cavendish says, Shave it off! So I intend to do just that with moustache area using the Twig Sculptor:


And some changes have occurred to the blog. My Nikon app no longer works and I have to remove the memory card from the camera to upload photos which is no problem to do. This is due to Google + being discontinued on a permanent basis. Below is a photo of the notice that was on blog today:


So things are going to work out for my blog. That's how I upload videos and thumbnail photos, I simply use the front memory card on my laptop after I transfer them to a micro SD card. So I have no problem removing my memory card from my camera and uploading photos to my blog. So things are looking great.



I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...