Monday, August 5, 2019

Mickey Lee Soapworks is Closing:

Today marks a sad day in the soap making world. Mickey Lee Soapworks has decided to close up shop for good. Eric McDaniels was recently promoted to Chief in the United States Navy which put them on the moving list. They are scheduled to move in late September. I'm very proud to call them my friends and their products were awesome. My personal favorite scent was The Kraken and I also liked their Pantie Dropper scent which was a Drakkar Noir type scent. I never got to try Drunken Goat because it stayed sold out constantly and she had to quit making a chocolate scent because it caused her to have severe migraine headaches. You guys will definitely be missed for sure:


And we can't thank you enough for your service. Congrats Chief:


Here's a link to their facebook page which explains everything that influenced this decision:

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...