Thursday, January 16, 2020

Feather Soft Guard Blades Ordered:

Earlier today, I went ahead and ordered these some what new Feather Artist Club Soft Guard injector blades. These are just about my last option when it comes to single edge style blades but it's definitely worth a shot. I do hope that these work in my Occam's razor. Maggard Razors stated that these will NOT work in the Mongoose SE razor. We will soon find out if they work in the other singe edge razors. These were some what expensive but I don't mind because I know that I will get them in a couple of days. Or at least I hope I get them before my next shave video.


I really do like my Occam's single edge razor but if I can't get a good shave from it with these blades, I have one more choice to make and that is the Schick P-30 blades which are extremely expensive. You have to order the P-30 blades in bulk off EBay. I've not found too many single packs at all. 


^ If these soft guard blades arrive Saturday, I will do my usual mail call video and then shave with it on Sunday. If not, then you will see me use my RazoRock MJ-90A razor with a Vintage made Brazil Gillette Platinum Plus blade which is extremely comfortable and very easy on the skin too. I'm hoping that these are easy on my skin like the reviews and ads claim. To make sure that things go well during the shave and to achieve the most comfort, I will stick with the lowest setting on the Occam's SE razor. It will definitely be interesting.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...