Monday, September 3, 2018

Mile High Menthol & The 207: Cold Water

Tonight's shave felt extremely good, especially since I used cold water to shave with. Sorry no shave video tonight ladies and gentlemen. My sinuses are messed up and I really didn't have a lot of time. After a nice, hot, and relaxing shower, I grabbed Catie's Bubbles and their fantastic Mile High Menthol scented soap which is their take on Proraso green. The menthol and eucalyptus combined with the aftershave splash, Osage Rub was perfect for clearing up the old sinuses and since it was 95 degrees Fahrenheit, the menthol chill was much appreciated today:


The 207 has got to be one of my best razors of all time. It was perfect tonight. Between that and using cold water, I was slick as black ice after 2.5 passes. It was also my most comfortable shave. Cold water shaving wins hands down. It's a lot more comfortable shave in my humble opinion which is all that I am after.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...