Sunday, February 5, 2017

Fougere' Santal & The Doc:

Today's shave was great. Reef Point Soaps are awesome and always deliver top shelf performance and their Fougere' Santal is exceptional. It pairs perfectly with Brut but is not an exact match which is what I finished this shave off with:


The Doc did great. I got an "ice rink" post shave feel in just 2 passes which is really good because normally to get this close, I would have make 3 passes which is pushing it for my sensitive skin. That's goal of shaving, get an extremely close and comfortable shave with zero irritation. I'm trying do to that with 2 passes or less. So far the Hawk & The Doc are the only safety and single edge razors to get me really close with a minimum amount of passes.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...