Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Al Sapone & The 38C:

This morning's shave was nothing short of Phenomenal. After a nice hot shower, I went with RazoRock and their Al Sapone scent which was made in honor of my friend Ray Pope. To my nose, I get a nice refreshing citrus cologne cologne type of scent that pairs extremely well with Pinaud's Clubman which is what I finished this shave off with this morning:


The Merkur 38C barber pole handle razor was perfect. I managed to get a squeaky clean post shave in just 2 passes. The razor is very nice and comfortable to use. The extra weight from the larger handle is perfect for those with a heavy beard but it's mild enough to use everyday.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...