Thursday, February 2, 2017

Refreshment & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was great. After a nice relaxing shower, I went with Soap Commander and their "refreshment" scented soap which has an incredible sweet tea with lemon scent. And today's "good stink" is Stirling Soaps Glacial Lemon Chill aftershave balm which reminds me of a semi sweet lemon pastry. My NY Shaving Company silver tip badger brush is performing extremely well and still has some light stink to it but it's disappearing each time I use it and it's getting even better with each use. Oy Vey Chapo, you have converted me to badger hair brushes:


I still had to do 2 passes with my Edwin Jagger DE 89 and this was also the last shave on this specific blade as well. So I will be putting in a new blade once its finished soaking in my barbicide jar. So I will be looking at some DE razors today to see what I can get. It will probably be not this coming pay day but my next one before I buy anything.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...