Friday, February 3, 2017

My New Room Heater:

Earlier today, I went to Lowe's and purchased this heater to replace my small electric room heaters. The electric heaters ran my electric bill up nearly $40 dollars and I still had trouble keeping warm especially when it was extremely cold outside like it's going to be tonight (16 degrees F.). Tractor Supply did have them, but they have already got the gas grills out and haven't re stocked their heating department and so far I am loving this heater:


At first I couldn't get it to fit to my 40 pound cylinder, so I stepped out and got my 20 pound cylinder refilled and ran it for about 10 to 15 minutes on low which knocked the "stink" off of it that you do get with new propane heaters. It wasn't like my propane fireplace which lasted about a week before it quit stinking which was pretty intense:


Afterward, I shut it off and figured out the valve set up and I was able to get it attached to my 40 pound cylinder and this will be a huge help. It puts out a much better quality of heat than the electric heaters did. 16,000 BTU's which is about half of what my fireplace puts out:


It heats extremely well on low so I can't imagine how well it does on high. The heater itself cost me $47.36 dollars. And to refill my 20 pound cylinder cost me $9.69 dollars. So far I am liking it and if the power goes out for ANY length of time, I will still have heat.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...