Monday, February 27, 2017

High Jump 47 & The 42C:

This morning's shave was great. After a nice hot and relaxing shower, I went with Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's High Jump 47 which is an amazing scent. To my nose, I get a fresh cologne scent. And to finish off this shave, I went with my usual splash:


The Merkur 42C (1904 classic closed comb) was exceptional. I managed to get a 2 pass "ice rink" post shave feel out of it. I'm really digging both this razor and the Merkur 38C barber pole handled razor. Both are mild and comfortable to use, but they're also effective. They're perfect for beginners who are just getting started and are leaving the cartridges behind.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...