Sunday, February 26, 2017

Glacial Lemon Chill & The Doc:

Today's shave was great. Stirling Soaps are awesome and this lemon glacial chill is simply amazing. It has a lemon meringue pie type of scent to it. Sweet but you can still detect the tartness of the lemon and the menthol chill is epic. And I finished it off with the matching aftershave balm:


This was a "do over" shave for the doc considering that I had too many shaves on that blade. Today's shave totally redeemed it. So remember, when in doubt, throw the blade out even if it's on the first pass stop and take a moment to switch out the blade. That's why it's been a long time since I've had a bad shave. I stop and take the time to make sure the blade is good and if I am using a straight razor, I keep one on stand by just in case. Now back to the Daytona 500.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...