Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Latha Limon & The Jr. Torrey:

This morning's shave was great. I was craving Barrister & Mann this morning so I grabbed the Latha Limon which has an incredible lemon, orange and rose scent. You would think that these scents wouldn't go together but the orange and rose really make the lemon pop and stand out. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with Stirling Soap's Glacial Lemon Chill aftershave balm which goes perfectly with this soap and also adds a touch of sweetness to it:


The Jr. Torrey was great. I got another "ice rink" type of post shave feel in 3 passes. No irritation but with this razor being a small 5/8's razor, it doesn't have the weight behind to plow through my beard. So I will be looking at some razors to see what I can find.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...