Saturday, February 4, 2017

TTFFC Mixed Soap & The Hawk:

Today's shave was simply amazing. After a nice hot and relaxing shower, I went with Maria Arman's Through The Fire Fine Craft soaps. These are mixed soaps and I really can't remember what all scents I have in there. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with Clubman:


The hawk was exceptional. I got a squeaky clean shave with just one pass. In all my years of wet shaving with DE safety razors, single edges and straight razors, I have never gotten a 1 pass shave especially with 2 days worth of beard growth. I need to get more shaves like this, wow. Not one cut and no irritation and no burn from the alcohol based aftershave.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...