Thursday, February 23, 2017

Volcano & The Doc:

This morning's shave was good. Tiki Bar performs extremely well and this morning, I went with their vegan Volcano scented soap which is more like a croap (cross between a cream & soap). And to finish off this shave I went with my usual good stink. To get Tiki Bar Soap, I highly recommend that you go through Italian Barber to order it. Here's the link to the website: https://www.italianbarber.com/ :


The doc did good but not great and that was because I didn't know how many shaves I had on the blade and it was clear that it needed a new blade. So from now on if I have a doubt about a DE blade, I will put a new blade in it. When in doubt, throw it out rings true in the wet shaving world as well. I should have done that before the shave.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...