My YouTube Subsciptions:

I thought I'd take a moment and let people know who and what I watch on YouTube. 90% of what I watch is wet shaving related. But I also enjoy some World War 2 documentaries, along with some military aircraft documentaries which makes up the remaining 10%:


^ Geofatboy pretty much taught me how to shave, Anthony Esposito taught me how to hone my razors:


^ Nick Shaves has saved me more money on soaps and creams than I care to admit. SosharpDavid showed me how to stretch the skin and Ricos Corner taught me a better way to brew coffee. Rex shown at the bottom, taught me how to be a sniper while Pigman TV provides great TV and helps me out in selecting my hunting gear. The wet shaver's round table is really cool and connects people to various artisans which is also wet shaving related.


Wilkinson Sword Blades Review:

8 days ago, I ordered a new brush and some blades to try out and these German made Wilkinson Sword Classic  DE blades are fantastic. I'...