Thursday, March 9, 2017

366 & The Black Diamond:

Today's shave ended up being great. K Shave Worx makes a killer soap and this one was to celebrate their first year in business. 366 has an incredible cherry and sweet almond scent. Unfortunately this soap is no longer available from their Etsy page. And to finish off my shave, I went with Soap Commander's Integrity balm which is unscented :


The black diamond didn't do too hot so I grabbed a razor I had on stand by to finish off this shave. That resulted in a great shave. That's the secret to getting a good shave. Don't be afraid to stop and grab another razor or switch out a blade. That prevents you from getting a bad shave.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...