Sunday, March 26, 2017

Mountain Man & The 38C:

Today's shave was great. Good old Stirling Soaps has delivered top shelf performance with this new formula of theirs and their Mountain Man scent is no different. The scent is Stirling's take on Creed's Silver Mountain Water cologne which is really nice. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with Barbasol Brisk which goes extremely well with it:


The 38C was great. I got a really nice shave in just 3 passes. It's not quite an ice rink post shave feel, but it's close and comfortable which is all that I'm after. A nice and close comfortable shave with no irritation. That's my goal for every shave.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...