Saturday, March 11, 2017

Al Sapone & The DE 89:

Today's shave was great. You can't go wrong with RazoRock and their products. Today I went with their Al Sapone scented soap which to my nose has a fresh and light citrus cologne scent that pairs extremely well with good old Clubman which is what I finished this shave with:


The Edwin Jagger DE 89 was perfect. I got an "ice rink" post shave feel in just 2.5 passes. It was like an old friend that I hadn't seen in a while return. Here lately I've been getting excellent shaves with the DE if not perfect. Not so much with my straight razors but I do plan on fixing that pretty soon. I'll be looking at synthetic finisher to see what I can find.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...