Friday, March 10, 2017

Turkish Bath & The Black Diamond:

Today's shave was great. I've been wanting to try Jeeves of Hudson Street for a long time now so I went with their Turkish Bath scent which is their Antique Barbershop scent. I get a heavy note of aromatic tobacco, with a little hint of orange zest and Merlot wine scent. It's a great scent. And for some reason it pairs perfectly with Stirling Soap's Barbershop scent:


Oh it's a lather monster to with great slickness and post shave feel:


The black diamond did great as well. I got a really nice shave in just 2.5 passes. The last honing session fixed the razor for now but it could be better.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...