Tuesday, March 28, 2017

WTF's L'uncio & The Black Diamond:

Yesterday's shave ended up being okay, the soap saved it. More on that in moment. I went with the last of my Wet The Face sample which was great. L'unico is an incredible scent. The description on their website matches the actual scent but I didn't get a lot of the spicy tobacco though. And I finished off yesterday's shave with my usual:


Oh if you are wondering how it lathers, it's a lather monster and the lather was really slick:


The black diamond will be getting sent out to my friend Dr. Matt when I get paid. I had to finish off my shave with another razor after this one got my chin yesterday. And right when I was about to post this shave of the day, my Internet service went down (roughly around 12:30 PM Est.), and didn't come back on till just about an hour ago after a tech showed up and fixed it.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...