Saturday, March 18, 2017

Gusto & The Doc:

Today's shave was phenomenal. Good old Soap Commander has always delivered top shelf performance in my shaves and their "Gusto" soap always makes me thirsty when I use it due to the phenomenal and refreshing Raspberry Pink Lemonade scent it has. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with Stirling Soap's lemon glacial chill scented aftershave balm. It has lemon meringue pie scent to it which goes extremely well with this soap:


Since I used the doc and the fact that this was the 2nd shave on this blade, I don't have to tell you what kind of shave I got using this razor. It's a guaranteed BBS or as I call it, an "ice rink" post shave every single time you use it which gives me an idea for another blog post. There's quite a few razors out there but very few actually achieve a comfortable BBS shave each time you use it. I will name all of them in another blog post.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...