Saturday, March 4, 2017

Pipe Smoke & The Wedge:

Today's shave was great. After a much needed hot shower, I went with Uncle Jon's soaps and their pipe smoke scented soap which has an incredible cherry pipe tobacco, vanilla and spice scent. Even while I'm sick, I can still smell it so that should tell you how strong it is. And to finish it off I went with my usual go to splash:


The wedge done great. I managed to get a really close shave in just 3 passes. I'm feeling much better today than I was yesterday now that I got me some rest and took my Alka Seltzer Plus Cold medicine. But I am still clogged up pretty good. I figure a few more days of rest and relaxation will be helpful. It's been a long time since I've been this sick.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...