Thursday, March 16, 2017

Fougere Santal & The Hawk:

Today's shave was great. I went with Reef Point Soaps and their Fougere' Santal scented soap which has an incredible scent. The description says it has notes of geranium, jasmine, ylang ylang, rose and lavender over a base of oakmoss, coumarin, sandalwood and patchouli. To my nose, I get a warm masculine scent that pairs extremely well with Brut which is exactly what I finished this shave off with today. Can't go wrong with Brut:


The hawk did great. I got a really nice post shave in 3 passes. I also took my time and went really slow because this was a new blade. I ended up replacing the last one because I ruined it by stropping it. These specific blades don't do well when they're stropped in my opinion.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...