Monday, April 3, 2017

C.O. Bigelow & The 38C:

Today's shave was great. This morning I went with C.O. Bigelow and their Menthol & Eucalyptus (Proraso Green) and to finish off this hot lather shave, I paired it with good old Skin Bracer Original aftershave splash. I also discovered that my scuttle likes more time in the microwave. When I soaked my Omega 10049 Professional boar brush, I put it in for 2 minutes. After I finished soaking the brush, I emptied the water out of brush cavity of the scuttle and microwaved it for 2 more minutes and built my lather. After that I basically prepped my face with the lather and rinsed it off and after pulling the brush out of my scuttle, I had a really nice hot lather which made a huge difference for the better in the shave. I think I'll use the scuttle from now on:


The 38C was perfect. I got another "ice rink" post shave feel in 3 passes. It was perfect. If you guys are on the fence about getting shave scuttle, buy one immediately. You will not regret it at all.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...