Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Le Man's & The Jr. Torrey:

Today's shave ended up being great. More on that in a moment. Today I decided to go with Deluxe Shaving Company and their Le Man's scented soap which has an incredible masculine citrus cologne type of scent and it also ended up saving today's shave. And to finish off today's shave, I paired it with good old Pinaud's Clubman:


The Jr. Torrey was awful. I got about half way through the 1st pass and then it just up and quit cutting. So I stopped long enough to go and strop the razor which didn't help at all. So after I finished the 1st pass, I switched to a back up I had near by which done an excellent job but still left me with a small amount of razor burn. I'll probably put some Soap Commander's aftershave balm on. Speaking of Soap commander, I have a huge mail call coming from them and I also ordered some hydroponic gear and nutrient powder. Soap Commander was a little shocked at how much I ordered. I got free shipping 2 times over and I will now have full blown matching sets.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...