Saturday, April 1, 2017

Lemon Chill & The Black Diamond:

Today's shave was nothing short of phenomenal. I was craving a strong mentholated soap, so i went with Stirling Soaps and their Lemon Chill scent which reminds me of a semi sweet lemon dessert. It's not overly sweet but you can still smell the tartness of the lemon. This also has enough menthol to bring tears to your eyes so if you don't like a lot of menthol, stay away from this one. And to finish off this shave, I went with Stirling's Glacial Lemon Chill aftershave balm:


Another thing that I used today which made a huge difference for the better, was my Royal Blue shave scuttle that I got from Straight Razor Designs about 3 years ago now:


The black diamond was also phenomenal. That last touch up I did was definitely what was needed. I got another "ice rink" post shave feel in just 2.5 passes which is perfect for me.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...