Saturday, April 8, 2017

Mail Call!

Oh boy! Today's mail call is from Soap Commander and it's epic. I've been waiting impatiently for this one and it arrived today:


This is my favorite part. This adds a personal touch and makes these mail calls even sweeter:


I think they was a little shocked at the size of my order:


I ordered all of their newest scents including the Limited Edition "Renewal" which is a fougere' scent. My personal favorite is the influence scented soap but I love them all:


I also got the matching aftershave balms and I went ahead got the matching aftershave balm for my confidence scented soap:


I'm very excited about this mail call and there's only 1 or 2 soaps left that I've not purchased yet but that will change pretty soon.



I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...