Thursday, April 6, 2017

Mail Calls Coming:

Well I am on cloud 9 at the moment. I got word this morning that my order from Soap Commander has shipped which I'm really excited about. 4 new shave soaps along with the matching aftershave balms and I also went ahead and bought some of the matching aftershave balms for some soaps that I already have. I really can't wait to smell these soaps:


I'm planning on buying some more shave gear here pretty soon but I will be waiting until my next pay day before I do. After all I did spent a lot on soaps and aftershaves this month and I did spend a lot of money on my other hobby which is Hydroponics. Can't wait to be able to grow fruit and vegetables year round and I can't wait to see how much it produces either.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...