Monday, April 10, 2017

Optimisim & The 38C:

Today's shave was great. Soap Commander appreciation week continues and after a nice hot shower, I went with their new spring scent "Optimism" which has a phenomenal scent. It has pair, plum and bergamot scent which is just right. And to finish off this shave, I went with the matching aftershave balm:


The 38C was good but not great. I had to make 3.5 passes to get a nice clean shave which means that it's time for a new blade which is about normal because I go through blades and edges rather quickly due to my rough beard. I did think about going to Feather blades but they seem harsh to my sensitive skin. So I will stick with these Perma-Sharps for now.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...