Sunday, April 9, 2017

Honor & The Black Diamond:

Today's shave was great. My Soap Commander appreciation week continues and today, I wanted to try their Honor scented soap and it's awesome. To my nose the scent on this soap is like you combined PAA's C.a.D. & Fine's American Blend which I use to do all of the time. It's somewhere between those 2 specific scents. And to finish off this shave, I went with the matching aftershave balm:


The freshly honed black diamond was great. I got another "ice rink" in just 2.5 passes. I used my friend Dr. Matt's ILR technique with my Norton 8K to hone the razor which worked extremely well. I also did the same technique with the same stone on my Jr. Torrey. So we will see how it performs. And come next pay day, I will be getting an ILR stone.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...