Thursday, April 20, 2017

Influence & The Black Diamond:

Today's shave was great. I was craving Soap Commander so I went with their Influence scented soap which has an incredible cherry, premium pipe tobacco, and black tea scent. You get the sweetness of the cherry, the rich semi sweet sweet tobacco and a full bodied English black tea. And to finish off this shave, I went with the matching aftershave balm:


The black diamond was great. I got a really nice and clean post shave after 2.5 passes. I also did the something different. I did 2 passes with the grain and then I did the half pass against the grain on my neck area which resulted in a great shave with no sensitive areas which is a good thing. My shave also took around 10 minutes as a result so I will be sticking with this technique from now on.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...