Sunday, October 21, 2018

A Video App Test?

Today while producing my last shave video using the app below, I noticed that it would NOT let me upload in full 1080P HD without paying a full subscription fee. That is totally unacceptable and here's why. If I was to use my Nikon B500 digital camera to make videos, it costs me NOTHING to upload a video in full 1080P HD. I have also uploaded a video directly from the open camera app in full 1080P HD for nothing as well. My test is to see if I can transfer the video file from the open camera app directly to the memory card and upload my next shave video that way. If it works, then I won't use the app you see below. I still may have to leave it on the phone though because it did put a "pause button" in the open camera app that I have been using:


I can't justify paying a ridiculous subscription fee to be able to upload in 1080P using the app shown above when I already have that ability with another app and with another device. If this test works and I have no reason to believe that it would not work. So this coming Wednesday will be very interesting in the video recording department.




I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...