Friday, October 12, 2018

The Leaf & Perma-Sharps:

Oh my! is all I can say about this Leaf razor and Perma-Sharp blade combo. Wow what a phenomenal and blissful shave. It was the best shave I have ever had in my entire life. At first I thought it was going to be aggressive possibly some what harsh due to the fact that these were fresh blades and these specific blades are known to be a little harsh on the first shave. I did NOT get any of that at all. In fact I could NOT tell there was any blades in the razor at all. It also NEVER clogged up on me either and I used some glycerin as a pre-shave as you will see when the video is finished uploading on YouTube. It also had NO problem removing my 4 day beard growth either:


The pivoting head requires some pressure to keep the razor head flat against your skin which I am not use to doing but it definitely helps in getting a close shave especially on curved surfaces such as my my neck area. This razor is perfect for head shavers and the ladies would love this razor as well. As you will see in the video once it has finished uploading, I was slick as black ice after just 3 passes and the best part is that I had zero weepers. I also did NOT have any need for an alum block and I did NOT get any burn from the aftershave as well. Like I stated earlier, a perfect shave. The scary part is that these were Perma-Sharps and I have Feather blades arriving tomorrow. There's no telling what that shave will be like. Wow what a razor. This Leaf razor is definitely a must buy.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...