Thursday, October 11, 2018

MeWe Wet Shaving Groups:

With Google Plus being dismantled over the next 10 months, a lot of talking has been done amongst members in those wet shaving G+ communities. 2 out of the 3 communities that I'm a member of have moved over to the new social media platform called MeWe which is free to join. So lets get started and yes, I will include the links to these MeWe groups:


^ This is the old classic How To Grow A Moustache G+ community and currently has 1,399 members over on Google plus and has been one of my personal favorites for many years and I was extremely excited to see it up on MeWe. Here's the link to that specific group: http://wetshavinggroup.com/ :


^ My friend Jeffrey Smith has also moved his G+ community over to MeWe which is called Artisan Shaving and can be found here: mewe.com/join/artisan_shaving . I decided to replace Wet Shavers United with Jeffrey's group. I'm currently a moderator over in Wet Shavers United and the owner of that G+ community has gone MIA. I'm pretty sure the owner of Wet Shavers United has been notified of Google's decision to end G+ but I really could not tell you because he has long since left the community and basically left me to watch everything. Wet Shavers United only has 85 members on G+ but a lot of them are inactive:


^ I was invited to this one first by my friend, Don Youngner over at Wet The Face. I have been a member of his G+ community for years and years it currently has 1,118 members over on G+. I was proud and happy to join this group over on MeWe which can be found here at this link: mewe.com/join/wet_the_face :


^ I have also decided to go back onto Twitter and stick with the wet shaving hobby only. Here's the link to my Twitter profile if you wish to follow me: https://twitter.com/knightmare10151 . It's a shame that Google had to pull the plug on G+. There's tons and tons of people on there who wet shave but refuse to use Face Book for various reasons and in some cases, I can't really blame them. MeWe is free to join and you do get 8 GB's of data, but if you want more data, you do have to buy it. The most data you can get is 500 gigabytes and it will cost you $20 U.S. Dollars per month which comes to $240 U.S. Dollars per year but I don't see people needing that much data at all even for a large group. I've got several posts up in different groups including a video on my specific MeWe profile and I'm only using .001 gigabytes of 8 gigabytes total. By the way if you wish to follow me over on MeWe you can find me here on this link: mewe.com/i/stephen.davidson3 . I will miss Google Plus when it's gone by 8/19/19 or sooner.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...