Tuesday, October 9, 2018

R.I.P. Google Plus:

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you that over the next 10 months, Google Plus will be no more if not sooner. That means that the 4 communities that I am a member of, will no longer exist. A Google Plus community is like Google's version of a Face Book group. Over the weekend, a bug infected Google's server and exposed 500K members to being hacked. So in order to contain the security breach, they have decided to put an end to Google Plus permanently. Here's the link to the article that was posted on Fox News: https://www.foxnews.com/tech/google-to-shut-down-following-bug-that-exposed-500k-profiles .


The first step has already taken place and that was to disconnect YouTube from Google Plus. What that means is that when you posts a video, it will NOT show up on Google Plus. I will miss the 4 amazing Google Plus communities that I am a proud member of especially Wet Shavers United which I had the pleasure of being a moderator of. I will stay with these communities until they are gone. Google talked like it would not take that long before G+ was shut down. I think the only reason they are going to stick around that long is to give people a chance to find other options. My blog is NOT effected or going anywhere as far as I know. So if any news says other wise, I will let you all know first thing. There's also another developing story in the wet shaving world as we speak which I will write about tomorrow.



I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...