Thursday, October 18, 2018

Changing Things Up A Bit:

Today's shave was great, but I did have a tiny bit of irritation. So to fix that, I will be going with just one DE blade split in half and only using it in the 2 top slots of the Leaf razor. The bottom slot is the most aggressive and meant for heavy beard growth which is what I had today when I shaved. I really don't need but 1 blade and the 2 top slots have less blade exposure and tend to be a bit milder. So hopefully that will tame things down a little more in the razor burn and irritation department:


I'm also going with another Personna Lab blue before switching the blade out for a Feather blade. I was also told that this razor really tames the Feather blades down which is a good thing because they were expensive compared to the other blades that I had in my sampler pack at $5.00 U.S. Dollars. I still have some more blades to try specifically the Russian blades.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...