Monday, October 15, 2018

Personna Lab Blues Are Next:

It's still coffee time here in Southwest Virginia so while I am enjoying some decaf coffee, I decided to go ahead and switch out the Gillette Silver Blue blades for Personna Lab Blue blades in the Leaf razor. This was the first blade I wanted to use in the Leaf for my first shave with it since it's the ONLY DE blade that's made in the United States of America. But thanks to the Postal Service, I had to use another blade instead for the inaugural shave. I have a feeling that I will be liking this combination. The question is how many shaves will I get out of these blades?


I got great shaves with these in my DE safety razors but I didn't get more than 2 or 3 multi pass shaves out of a Personna Lab Blue blade. I'm hoping that these will be extremely good in the Leaf razor. This brand of blades is extremely popular. My friend Don Youngner over at Wet The Face will be very interested in this razor and blade combo. Personna Lab Blue blades is his "go to" blade choice. Very rare that I see him use any other blade than these in his shave videos.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...