Saturday, January 7, 2017

CO. Bigelow & The Jr. Torrey:

Today's shave was very refreshing. The CO. Bigelow cream was what the doctor ordered. The Menthol & Eucalyptus really helps in not only a soothing shave but with sinus issues which I needed today. We went from fairly warm weather down to bitter cold weather and about this time next week, we will be back in the mid 60's again. My sinuses pay the price as a result. And to add a little more refreshment to the shave, I went with Barbasol Brisk:


The Jr. Torrey was okay but definitely can be much better. I'm thinking that the bevel wasn't set right the last time I honed it so I'll go back and reset the bevel using the 2 stone method. I still managed to get a good shave with just 3 passes and a touch up on my neck area.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...