Monday, January 9, 2017

Pipe Smoke & The Gem SE:

Today's shave was great. Uncle Jon's soaps are excellent and their pipe smoke scented soap is phenomenal. You have a warm premium cherry pipe tobacco, vanilla and spices scent with this soap. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with my usual:


The Gem SE razor with the Ted Pella blade was excellent. I managed to get a squeaky clean post shave in just 2.5 passes. These blades tend to get better with use. All you need to do is strop them once before the 1st use and you are good to go. That takes away the initial bite that you get with the first shave like you get with some DE blades.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...