Friday, January 6, 2017

Grape Soda & The Steampunk Wedge:

Today's shave was great. You can't go wrong with Catie's Bubbles soaps in my opinion. The only one I have is their "Knee High to a Grape" which is a seasonal soap that has an incredible grape soda scent to it. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with my usual "go to" aftershave splash :


The Steampunk wedge was excellent. I got a squeaky clean post shave feel in just 3 passes. Tomorrow's shave will be with the Jr. Torrey to see how the last touch up session did. My friends Craig Minor & Jullian Muller were correct about using the 2 stone method which is all I will be using from this point on. It works and the edges are excellent. So you really can't argue with success.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...